Registration for Recreation Programs
Registration for the 2023 summer season is available now!
For online registration, access your online secure RecDesk account (or new users, set up a new account), then select and register for the activity or activities of your choice.
Registering In Person
Registration in-person will be available at the Holmdel Recreation Office inside Town Hall on business days, from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. (except on holidays).
For more information call 732-946-2820 extension 1225 or contact us via email.
- Make all checks payable to "Holmdel Recreation".
- We also accept VISA, MasterCard, & Discover.
- Registration is requested one week prior to the start of the program, to avoid cancellation of a program due to insufficient registration.
- Programs are open to all Holmdel residents. The Township of Holmdel does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, and/or disability in employment or in the provision of services. If you are in need of special arrangements, please contact the Recreation Office at least two weeks in advance of the program or trip starting date.
- Additional information regarding programs, trips, and activities may be sent out through the schools and local papers.
- If there is insufficient registration and the program is cancelled all fees will be returned.
- There is a $10 late fee for anyone registering after the program begins.
- It is the general policy of the Recreation Advisory Council that refunds are not granted. If a refund is granted, there is a $10 administrative fee.